May 31, 2017: Proud to give a TED-style talk on how to manage the impact of national cultures on the wellbeing of people and the performance of organisations in a multicultural environment.
Click here to read the full interview.
Workshop: Using intercultural intelligence to your advantage in International Business Development
January 12, 2017: Hosted by the British Chambre of Commerce in Brussels and the Belgian-Luxembourg Chambre of Commerce in the UK , the workshop was conducted with the winners of the prestigious Golden Bridge Awards.
Managers, employees and individuals who want to work more effectively in a global environment.
Using a multi-method approach including case studies and lively intercultural discussions, this programme will:
- Introduce you to Hofstede’s 6-D model, a scientifically based tool that will optimise daily working practices in an intercultural context
- Increase your knowledge of and insight into the importance of your own culture in determining your behaviour
- Emphasize the significance of other cultures’ behaviours, assumptions, reactions, and expectations
- Sensitise you to identify and deal with cultural challenges in your day-to-day work
- When: November 16, 2016 from 9 am until 4:30 pm
- Where: House 17, Rue du Nord 17, L-2229 Luxembourg (Parking Théatre)
- Price: 400 € excl. VAT per participant payable before the start of the course
- Language: English (The trainers also speak Dutch, French and German)
Registration via Eventbrite
July 2016: Building on the strengths of a multicultural workforce: a critical skill for the future of Luxembourg
Published by the FEDIL in ‘écho des entreprises’, July 2016 edition
This article brings us to Luxembourg and gives us an overview of some of the difficulties and opportunities for businesses in the area. It offers practical advice on how to capitalise on cultural diversity by using the power of Hofstede 6D model, a must read for all those managing across cultures.
Please click HERE to download the full article